- SHaPoLi Shaft Power Limitation
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- BWTS Valve Remote Control
- Anemometer Recorder CCR
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Boiler Control System
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Water In Oil Detection Monitoring
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Tank Gauging System
- Engine Remote Control System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- BNWAS Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorder
- PMS Power Management System
- Load Bank Container System
- Bridge Data Collection System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
- Ship Data Collection
Water Ingress Alarm System// Cargo Holds Water Ingress Detection System
Water Ingress Alarm System is designed for Bulk Carriers complying with SOLAS XII Reg 12 for detection of water in cargo holds fore peak tank Bosun.
SELMA Cargo Holds Water Ingress is the world’s most integrated system for it detects and measures the exact water ingress level inside Cargo Holds apart from Pre Alarm (0.5m) and Main Alarm (2.0m).
SELMA Cargo Holds Sensors are based on Hydrostatic Level Pressure Transmission Technology.
SELMA Cargo Holds Water Ingress Sensors can be remotely tested from Deck or Duct Keel using vacuum pressure procedure in case the hold is full with cargo and port state controls require testing.
SELMA Level Sensors are fully protected by SELMA Pattern / Stool Mounting Method and ensure long lasting operation even with the most difficult kind of cargoes such as particles of iron, sand and cement.
SELMA undertakes worldwide retrofit / replacement installations of outdated WID Systems (which annually require an increased quantity of spares) and mounting with existing piping / cabling where only the replacement proposal is implemented on Bridge Control Panel and Level Sensors.