- Power Management System PMS
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Valve Remote Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- Load Bank Container
- Boiler Control System
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Engine Remote Control System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder VDR
- Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Water In Oil Monitoring
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Bridge Data Collection System
- Monitoring Reporting Verification
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
Water Ingress Alarm System// Cargo Holds Water Ingress Detection System
Water Ingress Alarm System is designed for Bulk Carriers complying with SOLAS XII Reg 12 for detection of water in cargo holds fore peak tank Bosun.
SELMA Cargo Holds Water Ingress is the world’s most integrated system for it detects and measures the exact water ingress level inside Cargo Holds apart from Pre Alarm (0.5m) and Main Alarm (2.0m).
SELMA Cargo Holds Sensors are based on Hydrostatic Level Pressure Transmission Technology.
SELMA Cargo Holds Water Ingress Sensors can be remotely tested from Deck or Duct Keel using vacuum pressure procedure in case the hold is full with cargo and port state controls require testing.
SELMA Level Sensors are fully protected by SELMA Pattern / Stool Mounting Method and ensure long lasting operation even with the most difficult kind of cargoes such as particles of iron, sand and cement.
SELMA undertakes worldwide retrofit / replacement installations of outdated WID Systems (which annually require an increased quantity of spares) and mounting with existing piping / cabling where only the replacement proposal is implemented on Bridge Control Panel and Level Sensors.