- Power Management System PMS
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Valve Remote Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- Load Bank Container
- Boiler Control System
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Engine Remote Control System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder VDR
- Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Water In Oil Monitoring
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Bridge Data Collection System
- Monitoring Reporting Verification
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
|Used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.||__cfduid|
|Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled||wordpress_test_cookie|
|GDPR compliance related cookie||gdpr[consent_types]|
|GDPR compliance related cookie||gdpr[allowed_cookies]|
|GDPR compliance related cookie||gdprprivacy_bar|
- We are committed to respecting the privacy of our visitors.
- If you get in contact with us, we will only use information you supply to answer your questions or provide you with information about our services.
- We do not share any information you may provide with any third parties.
- We do not collect any other information about visitors to this site, except that which is gathered by the cookies listed above.
- The site contains no tags designed to track, target or profile visitors, or to contribute to other organisations’ profiles of visitors.
Security of Your Information
Any information collected via this website will be held by SELMA Ship Electric Marine Control. SELMA employees will only have access to information in order to provide the services of this website.
We are committed to making sure that all information is secure, accurate and treated in accordance with this policy. We have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
You may request details of personal information which we may hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Who We Are
SELMA Ship Electric Marine Control is registered in Greece.
If you have any concerns or queries about anything on this site, please contact us by email [email protected] or Tel: +30 210 46 35 951