- SHaPoLi Shaft Power Limitation
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- BWTS Valve Remote Control
- Anemometer Recorder CCR
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Boiler Control System
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Water In Oil Detection Monitoring
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Tank Gauging System
- Engine Remote Control System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- BNWAS Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorder
- PMS Power Management System
- Load Bank Container System
- Bridge Data Collection System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
- Ship Data Collection
Ship Alarm Monitoring System// E.C.R Engine Room Monitoring and Alarm Consoles
Ship Alarm Monitoring System is designed for supervision and control of marine engines machinery propulsion with PLC SCADA and Sensors Condition Monitoring.
SELMA implements the design, development and installation of Ship Alarm Monitoring System:
- PLC Programmable Logic Controllers Units
- Marine Type PC Workstations / Touch Screen Monitors and SCADA (Supervising Computing Data Acquisition)
- Signal Converters and Multiplexers Units
- Sensors, Transmitters Installation
SELMA engineering teams implement on-board installations of Integrated Monitoring, Alarm and Control Systems based on the latest distributed PLC CPU Units (Master / Slave) and associated I/O PLC Interface Units for centralized illustration performing monitoring of Ship Propulsion Plant and UMS (Unattended Machinery Spaces) of machinery plant under all operation conditions.
SELMA implements new building and retrofit projects (turn-key solutions) fulfilling all the requirements of AUT Notations of Class for implementation of unmanned engine room.
SELMA Monitoring Systems Retrofit / Upgrades are based on existing as ship fitted plans, where existing sensors will be used and ECR Cabinets / Console will remain in position. New PLC Units / PC Workstations are installed with up-to-date SCADA Graphical User Interface. Diagrams and Curves illustrated for each monitoring / supervision function where the parameterisable and remote controlled units are represented graphically in animated mimic diagrams, providing the operator with instantaneous (without further inquiries) access of all images and control of the parameters on Workstations / Touch Screens and simultaneously displaying curves on real time or historical recorded data.
SELMA, relying on a 23 year experience of Retrofit / Conversion Projects in Marine Industry implements the replacement of Old / Outdated Monitoring Systems with PLC platforms of cutting edge heavy duty technology securing long lasting operation of Ship Condition Monitoring.
SELMA engineering teams review existing installations and produce new interconnection drawings between sensors, plant and new monitoring platforms for wiring on the as fitted installations. The final Monitoring Platform solution is tailor made so that the on-board adaptation and installation meets vessel schedule and demands.
SELMA experienced service engineers implement on-board installations of New Monitoring and Alarm Systems and carry out the training of ship personnel after the installation completion.
SELMA undertakes according to vessel requirements the replacement of Transmitters / Sensors (Temperature, Pressure, Level and Flow) with Marine Approved Type of up-to-date technology in order to guarantee the integrated Monitoring/Supervision function of Propulsion Plant.
For more information on SELMA Ship Alarm Monitoring System and a quotation contact SELMA.