- SHaPoLi Shaft Power Limitation
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- BWTS Valve Remote Control
- Anemometer Recorder CCR
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Boiler Control System
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Water In Oil Detection Monitoring
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Tank Gauging System
- Engine Remote Control System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- BNWAS Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorder
- PMS Power Management System
- Load Bank Container System
- Bridge Data Collection System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
- Ship Data Collection
Dewatering System// IACS SC179 and IP68
Dewatering System is designed for Bulk Carriers Complying with IACS SC179 for remote pumping of water from forward spaces electro hydraulic valves.
SELMA Dewatering System is developed based on Electrohydraulic Remote Control Technology. An autonomous Power Pack Unit is installed in Void Space of Bulk Carriers and Linear Remote Control 0-100% of Fore Peak Tank Valve is implemented with the use of Hydraulic Actuators. Submerged construction with special coating of the Hydraulic Actuators ensures the long lasting operation of Fore Peak Tank Valve during Ballast and Deballast conditions.
Electrohydraulic Power Pack Unit is designed and tested according to performance standards IACS SC179 and IP68 protection for emergency operation under extreme flooding conditions of ship forward spaces.
SELMA experienced engineering teams curry out worldwide retrofit and upgrade installations of old type reach rod or conventional electric dewatering systems of controlling FPT Valve complying with SOLAS XII/13.