- SHaPoLi Shaft Power Limitation
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- BWTS Valve Remote Control
- Anemometer Recorder CCR
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Boiler Control System
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Water In Oil Detection Monitoring
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Tank Gauging System
- Engine Remote Control System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- BNWAS Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorder
- PMS Power Management System
- Load Bank Container System
- Bridge Data Collection System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
- Ship Data Collection
Bunker High Level Alarm System// Bunker High Level Alarm System for Cargo Control Rooms
The Bunker High Level Alarm System is designed for Tankers complying with ExxonMobil MESQAC H22 for supervision and alarm monitoring of Fuel Oil and Diesel Oil Tanks.
SELMA designs and develops the Bunker High Level Alarm System for Cargo Control Rooms based on well proven PLC Technology and Intrinsically Safe Level Sensors.
The Main Control Panel and Ex Isolator Barriers are installed in the Cargo Control Room and Intrinsically Safe Level Sensors are installed on Diesel Oil Tanks and Fuel Oil Tanks.
As per Oil Majors Requirement, Independent High Level Alarm MUST be fitted for all Cargo Tanks, Slop Tanks and Bunker Tanks. They MUST be utilized during all cargo and bunker transfer operations and suitably located to alert personnel conducting the operations. Independent High Level Alarms MUST be tested prior to Cargo Operations and tests properly recorded.