- Power Management System PMS
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Valve Remote Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- Load Bank Container
- Boiler Control System
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Engine Remote Control System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder VDR
- Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Water In Oil Monitoring
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Bridge Data Collection System
- Monitoring Reporting Verification
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
Bunker High Level Alarm System// Bunker High Level Alarm System for Cargo Control Rooms
The Bunker High Level Alarm System is designed for Tankers complying with ExxonMobil MESQAC H22 for supervision and alarm monitoring of Fuel Oil and Diesel Oil Tanks.
SELMA designs and develops the Bunker High Level Alarm System for Cargo Control Rooms based on well proven PLC Technology and Intrinsically Safe Level Sensors.
The Main Control Panel and Ex Isolator Barriers are installed in the Cargo Control Room and Intrinsically Safe Level Sensors are installed on Diesel Oil Tanks and Fuel Oil Tanks.
As per Oil Majors Requirement, Independent High Level Alarm MUST be fitted for all Cargo Tanks, Slop Tanks and Bunker Tanks. They MUST be utilized during all cargo and bunker transfer operations and suitably located to alert personnel conducting the operations. Independent High Level Alarms MUST be tested prior to Cargo Operations and tests properly recorded.