- SHaPoLi Shaft Power Limitation
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- BWTS Valve Remote Control
- Anemometer Recorder CCR
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Boiler Control System
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Water In Oil Detection Monitoring
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Tank Gauging System
- Engine Remote Control System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- BNWAS Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorder
- PMS Power Management System
- Load Bank Container System
- Bridge Data Collection System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
- Ship Data Collection
Ship Energy Efficiency VFD// Auxiliary Machinery Management Control System
Ship Energy Efficiency System VFD is based on the intervention of auxiliary machinery with development and installation of VFD Variable Frequency Drives.
SELMA SEES Ship Energy Efficiency System is the world’s first type approved system by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) implementing innovative management control of auxiliary machinery.
SELMA SEES Ship Energy Efficiency System is a PLC/SCADA platform interfaced with the appropriate sensors and transducers installed on existing engine room plant machinery.
SELMA SEES is using advanced control algorithms and procedures to optimise the performance of auxiliary machinery according to the dynamically calculated ideal level of operation.
SELMA SEES Ship Energy Efficiency System implementation increases the energy efficiency of the vessel and as a result reduces the operational fuel costs of the vessel.
Fuel conservation following three years of extensive globally deployed fleet field measurements and adjusted for 2013-2014 average fuel prices is estimated per vessel from 100,000.00 USD to 150,000.00 USD per year.
SELMA specialised engineers undertake the SEES Ship Energy Efficiency System installation during seagoing conditions without affecting ship operation.
For more information on SELMA Ship Energy Efficiency VFD System and a quotation contact SELMA.