- Power Management System PMS
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Valve Remote Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- Load Bank Container
- Boiler Control System
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Engine Remote Control System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder VDR
- Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Water In Oil Monitoring
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Bridge Data Collection System
- Monitoring Reporting Verification
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
Voyage Data Recorder VDR// SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR / VDR
SELMA manufactures the world’s most integrated Voyage Data Recorder MAESTRO VDR.
SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR / VDR is the result of extensive research and development, taking into consideration everyone involved into the process of installing, surveying and running the system.
With a unique compact design, SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR / VDR, is the only Voyage Data Recorder system available in the market with a 10″ Color TFT display on its main panel. Performing real-time monitoring of all connected navigation bridge instruments and recorded data during the ship’s voyage and at port. This feature alone is very important for Port State Control and Class Survey, reducing the required testing time to minimum, while offering reliable output at the same time.
SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR / VDR system software comes, in most cases, preconfigured for each ship based on a survey carried out by crew or a SELMA Engineer, which reduces dramatically the deployment time.
However, the simple yet powerful interface offers unparalleled flexibility for the configuration and parameterization of the system, expanding its use even beyond the S-VDR / VDR specifications, should that be required.
SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR / VDR is designed to comply with and exceed the following Rules and Regulations:
- IMO Resolution MSC.163(78)
- IMO Resolution A.694(17)
- IMO Resolution MSC.214(81)
- IMO Resolution MSC.97(73) 2000 HSC Code13
- SOLAS 74 Regulation V/18, V/20 and X/3
- IEC 61162, IEC 60945:2002, IEC 61996-2:2007
For more details please visit the SELMA MAESTRO S-VDR/VDR site www.selma-vdr.com.